How should I prepare my vehicle for transport?
The vehicle should be washed and all personal items removed for proper inspection.
In addition, remember to remove toll payment devices and de-activate the alarm. Please be certain to have no more than 1/4 tank of gas. The carrier is weighed at state lines and excess weight can result in fines and/or delays. Make sure that when you inspect your vehicle that there are no cracks in the windows or windshield and remove or lower the antenna. In addition, make sure that the radiator has sufficient coolant.
- Your vehicle should be clean for inspection.
- You or your designated representative must be present for pick-up and delivery and are responsible for signing the inspection report.
- Please let us know of any modifications made to the vehicle.
- Please supply a phone number that the driver can call you at any time (usually a cell phone) to arrange pickup and delivery of your car.
- Your car can't have any obvious fluid leaks
- Please make sure your Sun Pass or E-Z Pass are removed from your vehicle.
- Remove any import documents from your vehicle including registration.